• Visitors
  • Residents
  • Sports

No 4. Pump was designed by C.Y. O'Connor and built in 1902 as one of 8 stations used to pump water from Mundaring to the Goldfields. The station was closed in 1960. It was replaced by the electrically driven stations located nearby. Interpretation on site.


Click here for more information
about the 2017 Merredin Show.